Visitor Statement of Disclosure
The data controller Teks Team Gıda Nak. Temizlik San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. (TEKS TEAM) collects and processes personal and specific personal data obtained from security cameras within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK) No. 6698 and other relevant legislation, takes necessary administrative and technical measures for storage and deletes and destroys the file or anonymises the content when the reasons for processing no longer exist.
Teks Team hereby informs that, it meets the requirements of KVKK with the policies and procedures it has identified, and that it has prepared to fulfil the statement of disclosure obligation arising from Article 10 of the KVKK in accordance with the Memorandum on the Procedures and Principles to be followed in the Fulfilment of the Disclosure Obligation.
A) Data Controller and Representative
Data Controller: Teks Team Gıda Nak. Temizlik San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. (TEKS TEAM)
Data Subjects: Visitors (persons who visit the Teks Team facilities and offices)
B) Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data and specific personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- Creating and tracking visitor records;
- Ensuring the security of our employees, visitors and physical areas in the field belonging to our company;
- Identifying and execution of emergency response management in cases of regional and global pandemic situations;
- Data security processes and regulation of internet access authorisations;
- Carrying out legal procedures in case of disputes which may arise in the future with our visitors;
- Providing proof that we fulfilled our legal obligations and to resolve disputes.
C) Transfer of Your Personal Data
Within the framework of Article 8 of KVKK, the personal data obtained from the subject groups here by Teks Team are taken within the scope of fulfilling legal obligations by taking the necessary security measures in line with the legal personal data processing purposes specified in Article (B) of this text and makes transfers to the specified Real Persons and Private Entities, Business Partners, shareholders, Authorised Public Organisations and Institutions.
- Contracted company lawyer/law firms for legal procedures,
- In judicial cases, if requested, to law enforcement officers, courts, prosecution offices,
- In case of a work place accident within the scope of occupational health and safety, to law enforcement officers and health institutions in order to fulfil any obligations,
- To our solution partners who provide information technology support in case of information security breach or suspicion thereof,
- In order to carry out business activities, group companies will be transferred to public institutions and organisations, subcontractors, business and solution partners.
D) Method of Personal Data Collection and Legal Reason
Your personal data is specified in Article 5/2 of the KVKK in order to fulfil the purpose specified in paragraph (B) of this text:
- It is clearly stipulated in the laws,
- It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfil their legal obligation;
- If data processing is mandatory for legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not under harm,
Based on legal reasons, without the need for your express consent, it will be obtained by the following automatic or non-automatic methods, and stored in electronic and physical mediums by taking necessary administrative and technical measures.
By the automatic method:
- Obtaining your image by security camera in our company, branch facilities and buildings,
- Obtaining log records of our visitors using computers over the common network;
identity related data while obtaining visitor records during the visit to our
E) Rights of the Related Person
Within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK; as owner of the data, to ascertain whether your personal data is processed, to request information if it has been processed, to request to know the purpose of processing and whether they are used for their purpose, to know the third real or legal persons to whom your personal data is transferred in the country and/or abroad; although the data is processed according to the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or disposal of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing are eliminated and to request the notification of the transactions made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, to object to the emergence of a result against you by analysing your processed data exclusively through automated systems; in the event that you suffer a loss due to the unlawful processing of your data, you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage, and you may preferably submit your requests regarding these rights to the Personal Data Owner Application on our website by filling in all the information specified in the form and submitting to the company by the following methods in accordance with the Article 11 and paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK and the Memorandum on Application Procedures and Principles to Data Officer:
- By visiting the company in person at the address, “Cay Mah. Abdi İpekçi Cd. No: 2/A Akdeniz/MERSİN”
- In order to correctly confirm your identity and not to inform persons incorrectly, in writing, by means of a public notary or by registered mail,
- Via our registered electronic mail (KEP) address as email@example.com,
- By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org using secure electronic signature, mobile signature or (if any) the e-mail address previously notified by you to the company and registered in our systems,
- Or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board at a time in the future,
- You can send your requests regarding your rights listed above to Teks Team Gıda Nak. Temizlik San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. and your request will be concluded as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the submission of application.
Data Owner Application Form
Data Owner Application Form within the Scope of KVKK*
*Personal Data Protection Law